The Board of Directors has approved 17 organisations as members of NATSIAACC.
The following organisations are now full members:
- Gunditjmara Aboriginal Cooperative
- South East Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation
- Cape Barren Island Aged Care Services
- Palm Island Community Company
- Mabunji Aboriginal Resource Indigenous Corporation
- Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation
- Ngambaga Bindarry Girrwaa Community Services
- Mala’la Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
- Western Desert Nganampa Walytja Palyantja (Purple House)
- Tangentyere Council Aboriginal Corporation
- Gladstone Region Aboriginal and Islander Community Controlled Health Service (Nhulundu)
- Kalwun Development Corporation
New associate members are:
- Meaningful Ageing Australia
- Australian Association of Gerontology
- LGBTIQ+ Health Australia
- COTA Australia
- Aged Care Management Australia
Full members are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander led organisations who are ageing or aged care providers.
Associate members are non-Indigenous-led organisations who have an interest in ageing or aged care services.
The approvals were granted at a Board meeting on 8 March 2023.
At the meeting, the Board also set the annual membership fee at $250 per year, excluding GST.
Membership fees are being waived until 1 July 2023.